Attitude organization and change; an analysis of consistency among attitude components, by Milton J. Rosenberg [and others]
Publisher: Yale University Press in New Haven
Written in English
- Attitude (Psychology)
Bibliography: p. 233-239.
|Series||Yale studies in attitude and communication, v. 3|
|Contributions||Rosenberg, Milton J., 1925-|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||x, 239 p. diagrs., tables. ;|
|Number of Pages||239|
- Pilgrim Fathers
- The Practice of Tibetan Meditation
- Robert S. McNamara papers
- Fire & Rescue Field Guide (6th Edition)
- Standard four-figure mathematical tables
- Insects role in the environment
- Encyclopedia of philosophy
- Worker Training Trust Fund Study Commission
- Henry J. Knox.
- Reauthorizing the National Ocean Pollution Planning Act of 1978
- The mystery of the whispering mummy
- problem of dogmatic indifferentism according to John Henry Cardinal Newman.
- The Death of an Irish Sinner
- Superman, infinite city
- Money trust investigation.
- To the worthy liverymen of the city of London
- Our Presbyterian heritage
- Development of Advanced Silicon Drift Detectors